What I Eat In A Day


Fridays are typically my day off, no uni and no placement. With it being a new year and the indulgence of the Christmas and New Year. Today's What I Eat is a bit more healthy, but I am really enjoying it. I currently follow the Slimming World plan and have been now for a little over a year.

//BREAKFAST//


Breakfast today was Shreddies and blueberries, I have been having this every day this week and I have really been looking forward to my breakfast when I wake up. Which is quite unusual as I normally don't eat breakfast! I had this with a Costa Latte from my Tassimo machine and I enjoyed my breakfast whilst watching some YouTube videos.

//LUNCH//


Lunch was a simple classic, beans on toast. Sometimes that's just what you need. Two slices of wholemeal toast and beans, with a bottle of water. 

//SNACK//


During the afternoon, I had another Latte courtesy of the Tassimo machine and a Nutella B-Ready bar. Which are delicious! Perfect chocolatey fix. 

//DINNER//



 Dinner tonight was a Slimming World Tuna Pasta Bake. I added some bagged salad and carrots. This portion was waaaaaaay to big for me to finish, but it was yummy!

Lots of Love
Kirsten x






Comments

Popular Posts