Peachy Keen Make-up Look




At the moment I have really been loving this eye look, using orange isn't normally my kind of thing. I love neutral colours for the eyes and experimenting with lip colours. I've been having my eye on the Naked Heat Palette, which is on my 2018 wish list. But for now I have been using the W7 Berry Palette and I am IN LOVE! I adore how the colours seem to make the eyes pop and work so well with the bronzed look for the rest of the face. 



Products featured in this look

Rimmel 25h Lasting Finish
I actually brought this foundation in the wrong shade by complete accident. However, it looks great when I have tanned. I love the fullness of coverage with this foundation and it's so affordable.

Revolution Banana Powder
I feel like this powder sets my makeup really well, it evens out the complexion and helps me feel like I have that perfect set look.

Natural Collection Brow Kit
I love trying out new brow products, anything I can find to make my brows look more defined and feel great, and bonus it's such a great price.

Bourjois Bronzing Powder
I know everyone used this in High School but I can't seem to stop using this bronzer. If it was good enough for 15 year old me, it is good enough now. 

W7 Berry Delicious Palette (Pictured Above)
This palette, I am in love. It's a great drugstore alternative to the Naked Heat Palette which I have had my eye on for a while. Perfect for those who love the idea of the more berry toned eye looks, but are apprehensive to try like I was.

MUA Undress Your Skin- Pink Shimmer
I love this highlighter, its quite a heavy highlight so if your looking for a sutble shine then maybe try another one (I may just be super heavy handed).

Rimmel Wonderfully Real- Extra Black (Pictured Above)
Me and this mascara have had a rocky past, sometimes it seems to clump my eyelashes together, othertimes it is fabulous. I tend to use a smaller mascara wand to brush through after using this to attempt to unclump my lashes.

Revolution Iconic Matte- Inspiration
Perfect peach nude for summer, I have fallen out a little with matte lipstick but this one is lovely, doesn't dry out on the lips and is a great nude option, different to my usual pinky tone.

Lots of Love
Kirsten x



Comments

Popular Posts