2017... you were lovely.



Hello, 2018. First of all 2017, you were great, you taught me so much and gave me so many ideas for the future. I want to look back- document the year, the highlight reel to remind myself of what 2017 really truly had to offer. So here's why 2017 was the best and how 2018 will be even better.

January
2017 got off to a great start January 1st started with a Roast Dinner, I started writing on here more, reading my Bible more and eating healthier (as does most people in January it doesn't last all year). And I chopped my hair off, which again hasn't lasted long as I'm now growing it again.

February
I began to like our latest four-legged friend Peppo, Cats are now my best friend and I question why I ever even didn't like her in the first place. My first concert/gig of the year and my first ever live comedian went on tour, Jack Whitehall. And it was pancake day...

March
More healthy eating, and treating my Mum, we went to Liverpool to watch Funny Girl. We celebrated Mother's Day and I went shopping with one of my best friends.

April
I turned 19. Ate cake, roast dinner and watched Beauty and the Beast. Flew kites, ate more food, celebrated Easter with yet more food and started making big decisions.

May 
Trips to see old friends, got closer to newer old friends. Celebrated birthday's and visited Grandparents.

June
Started journalling in my Bible, changed my hair from blonde to brunette, created butterfly life and yet more birthdays.

July
Started summer with a BBQ, experienced Whetherspoons for the first time, watched little ballerinas, finished college, finished my apprenticeship, and left work.

August
Baking with friends, celebrated people's weddings, met a new little friend, went on an adventure to Wales, sang some songs, drank a milkshake.

September
Started university, met a butterfly, had my first Christmas chocolate.

October
More birthdays, went to Manchester for the weekend, had my first burrito, went to Yorkshire, drank white hot chocolate, Autumn arrived.

November
Met a reindeer, a Princess and an Evil Queen. Raised money for charity, saw Little Mix live on their Glory Days tour. Went a visited friends in Worcester.

December
Christmas BBQ's, We got snow, Peppo marked her first year with us, we decorated Christmas Trees, I made some new friends, baked for Christmas, celebrated Christmas with lots of food and drinks. We had family get-togethers, went to the panto and brought the new year in with style.

2017 had lots of positives as you can see, it also had the not so positives, life lessons, and learning experiences. Which looking back my become the highlights one day. 2018 gives me a good feeling, I think the number just sounds nice if not anything else, it starts a new decade of the life that is mine. And I can't wait to see where that decade takes me.

So here's a list of things to do in 2018:
1. Blog more- Write about everything and anything.
2. Buy a domain for the blog. 
3. Make more Youtube Videos.
4. Finish my first year at Uni.
5. Try more fish. 
6. Be more consistent with my healthy eating.
7. Start to learn to love exercise.
8. Believe me more.
9.  Read more/journal more in my Bible.
10. Learn to prioritise the important things. 

2018, let's be having ya... 
Lots of Love, 
Kirsten x

Comments

Popular Posts