For Such A Time As This.

.
.
.

When I think back a couple of years to when I was looking at universities, it wasn't all I thought it was going to be, college courses and information I had been told, compared to the actual truth meant the only place I could go was a university close to home. At the time I feel deflated, annoyed, frustrated, uni is supposed to be this huge leaving home and go on an adventure kind of experience, but I had to come to terms with the fact it wasn't going to be like that for me.

And you may have something in your head, which you can relate to, something that has happened or is happening which isn't what you expected it to be. Esther can relate, all be it on a much larger scale. She the most beautiful woman in the world won the prize of being the King's wife and therefore becoming the Queen. Later she found out the King had ordered a killing of all the Jewish people and her being a Jew knew that meant all her people would be killed including her cousin Mordecai.

He pleaded with  her to speak to the King, putting her life on the line to save her people. "For if you remain silent in this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows that you haven't come to your position for such a time as this." Esther 4v14.

Esther didn't want to be locked in the royal palace for the rest of her life, but God wanted her in that place for that exact situation. Just like I believe the places we may not want to be, God wants us to be there, and one day we will know exactly why. For we are exactly where He needs us to be.
.
.
.
'You were created on purpose, for a purpose, for such a time as this.'

Comments

Popular Posts